Soon be Spring

For  this card  I used a stamp  from  Penny  Blacks Mimi's  many  Loves  .
I  fussy cut it  and  designed  a  circular  background  edged  with  a  rainbow  .I  added  glossy  accents  to  the  umbrella  and  raindrops  and  layered it onto  a  freebie  backing  paper  of  umbrellas  .I  am  sending  this card   to  a friend to  remind  her  warmer weather  is  due !!!!!
The  sentiment is computer  generated  ,

I  would like  to  enter this card into  the following  challenges _____


http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/pbsc-march-anything-goesoptional-easter.html

http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/challenge-197.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jeni, love all the beautiful colours and your glittery flowers and jumpers on your sweet images, thank you for sharing with us at BPSC hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs Babs x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card! The soft pastel grass paired with that bright umbrella are so eye catching! A very Happy creation!

    Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us for our March Penny Black Saturday Challenge ! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete